Friday, May 22

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This


Sorry I have been MIA for several weeks. I have been busy with yard work, preparing for a two day yard sale, redoing my kitchen island(I'll be posting before and after pics once my husband finishes his part of the project) and interviewing for several jobs! I don't know how I had time to have a job before!



Last night, several members of my Longaberger branch (Sallie, Kate, Shonda, Sherry(aka)Shirley and Linda), as well as, several members of another branch (Maria and Karen) and three of our customers (Debbie, Linda and Kirsten) traveled to Louisville for an evening with Longaberger!



The event was held at the Seelbach Hilton Hotel in downtown Louisville and featured great product displays and ideas, several incredible inspirational speakers (like Sallie and Tami Longaberger) and just some good old fashioned fun!



There was even a BEE Boy there giving out door prizes! Both Maria and Debbie won door prizes!




The best part of the evening was getting to see Tami Longaberger and have her sign my Branch Basket!




She is such a sincere and gracious lady! She does an incredible job running Longaberger, an American Company who makes products made in the USA and employs thousands of American craftsmen and women! Thanks Tami for all that you do, becasue Made in America Does Matter!



If you haven't met her, you don't know what you are missing! If you haven't seen Longaberger's products you truly don't know what you are missing! You can check them out at www.longaberger.com/monicawilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails