Sunday, July 25

Longaberger Lifestyle


I just returned from the Longaberger's National Sales meeting known as the Basket BEE or just the BEE!


I had an incredible time as usual! 9 of the ladies in my Abundantly Blessed Branch attended as well as one guest (AG) who came all the way from Chicago to join in on the fun!



We laughed together, ooohed and ahhhhed together and had some great sisterhood time!
We even had a BEE Boy help wish KC a Happy Birthday while at the BEE!




The new product is going to knock your socks off! From new pottery shapes and a new unbelievable chocolate color to an unbeliveable Christmas collection. If you haven't checked out Longaberger in awhile it's more than just your Mother's baskets!




All of these goodies will be available September 1st! If you are on my mailing list you will receive your catalog in the mail, if you aren't on my list and wish to be, feel free to contact me and I will add you to my list!


This week Longaberger is featuring a flash from the past, the classic and multipurpose canisters in three sizes! These canisters are available in 8 amazing colors and work perfectly in every room to tame the clutter. Canisters aren't just at home in the kitchen!





Stay tuned for more specials, recipes and product use ideas that will make your home uniquely yours!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails