Wednesday, August 11

Longaberger's Indispensable One-Pint Pottery Crock



Ok, you know there are several items in your kitchen that could be called "your go-to's", right?


You know, despite the zillion items in your kitchen, from plasticware to serving pieces, the go-to's are the items that are always the first you reach for and often times you have more than one of them because you find them so versatile!

One of my all time favorite go-to's is Longaberger's one-pint pottery crock!


This little guy is perfect for serving, storing, baking, containing and almost anything else you would want to use it for!

It's made by Longaberger, which means it is vitrified, and that means it can take a licking and still keep on ticking! It is dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe!


All of that from this little beauty!


My go-to's are used for:


  1. Hiding the Land o Lakes graphics on my whipped butter tub when company is over. Just pop the lid off the butter container and it fits perfectly inside the little crock and looks oh so charming.


  2. One sits on my sink and holds the sink stopper, brillo pads and my pampered chef plastic scrappers!


  3. Perfect for holding salad, ice cream, baked potato, chili or taco fixings!


  4. Your picnic will be the talk of the town, when you use a red one for your ketchup, butternut for your mustard and an ivory one for your mayo! Your guests will ewe and ahhh over it!


  5. The perfect dip server, where cold or hot! Place it in the center of your favorite platter or basket, filled with your favorite dip with crackers or veggies spread around it!


  6. Perfect to hold jewlery that you take off in the kitchen while cooking!


  7. Holds kosher salt near the stove so it is within arms reach!


  8. Bakes the most delicious jumbo muffins, cupcakes or chocolate molten cakes around and can right into the dishwasher for easy cleanup!


  9. Works like a charm for baked french onion soup, put an english muffin in the bottom, pour your favorite canned french onion soup over the muffin, top with shredded cheese and into the oven it goes!


  10. A catch all for change, keys, and cell phones by the entry door!


I could go on and on, but I won't as I know you can come up with your own list of uses for this little beauty!


The sad news about this little gem is that Longaberger is going to retire it on August 31st! The good news is that there is still time to get one or two for you! You can order by visiting my website www.longaberger.com/monicawilliams or by contacting me!


The even better news is that I am giving one away in your choice of color to one lucky random winner when you drop me a comment that tells me how you use your one pint crock or how you would use it if you are the lucky winner!


You have until Sunday, August 15th to leave your comment! I will announce the winner on Monday!



Good luck and good-bye oh faithful one pint crock!

8 comments:

  1. Monica, I would like to be the first to comment on your "Longaberger Pottery Crock Idea's." If I win the comment contest I would use the crock as a new decorating item to add to my new home! The things you can do with one of these crocks is so versitile. I personally would use the crock for organizing things such as q-tips, cotton balls etc. in my bathroom or in my new computar room to hold my pens and pencils! Just so you know, this item would be just lovely in my new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff,

    Thanks for the great ideas! The little one pint crock will be perfect or your bathroom or office should you be the lucky winner!

    Thanks for your comment!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right this crock has many uses and will be missed when it retires, my favorite spot is by the coffee pot with splenda packs in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not soooo Fast Miss Tiffany...looks like there are two names in the drawing....Random winner says the official winner is.....Candle Barn Crafts! Candle Barn Crafts what color crock would you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh darn! It was 50/50! I had a pretty good chance! Maybe my loving mommy will give it to me anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. since my Son n law wants one
    I would like a black one if possible or ivory to go in his Bengals Bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks home chef coupon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails