Thursday, December 23

Giving and Receiving Part 2!

I have some many wonderful, generous, kind hearted and talented friends that I like to share the Christmas Spirit with by giving them a little something I love, that is homemade!


So, I packaged up 48 of these little cuties for each of them!





It's Christmas Tea, sometimes known as Russian Tea, Wassil, etc.



It's sooo good! It's an orange cinnamony tea that hits the spot on those cold winter days and nights!


I even gave the FED X driver one as he carried 6 large Longaberger boxes up my snow covered driveway last week!



When he returned today to carry two more boxes up my freshly snow covered driveway, he said "Man, was that tea good!", thank you again!


What homemade gifts or store bought do you like to bestow on your friends at CHRISTmas time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails