Tuesday, April 14

Jars, Jars and More Jars






There's something about jars that I just can't seem to resist. Not sure if it is their shape, original purpose or how I plan to use them, but my collection is ever expanding. From Mason jars, to decorative non-food safe primitive ones, I have more than I care to count.

Some of my jars are purely decorative and the contents change seasonally, while others are purely functional and hold flour, sugar, candy, bread crumbs, etc.

While looking at some of my decorative ones and growing a bit bored with them, I set out to add a little something to them and I ran across this great site http://www.yankeelaneprimitives.blogspot.com/div>


My plain early lighting jars went from this


To this, by simply gluing a label on the front of the jar!










Here are the Keepers of the Light Candle Jars, that I simply cleaned out once my candle was gone and added the label to the front of the jar. I will have some of these for sale at Burlington on Sunday. Stop by and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails