Friday, February 27

Girl Meets Vinyl





It never fails, I think I have found the greatest thing since sliced bread and then I discover something new! One of my latest favorites is vinyl lettering and images, sometimes called wallart, walltalk, etc. I sold it in the store and had primarily quotes, sayings, single words etc. in the beginning and then my creative juices took over. We began applying it to anything and everything to add that personalized or special touch to various items including walls, doors, mirrors, cars, chairs, cabinets, cookie jars, beverage tubs and dispensers, vases, candle holders and more! Here are some examples of what we've done with vinyl:
An interior door, an exterior door, a label for a door, laundry, bathroom, etc.

As featured, on a chair!


Even on tired kitchen cabinets....

On a vase or any non-pourous surface, like mirrors, frames, glass and more!

The possibilities are endless with this incredible stuff! The Good Lord blessed me when he allowed my dear little friend Emily to wander into the store and introduce me to her vinyl skills and abilities! Emily has her own little company complete with her own industrial vinyl cutting machine, and loads of creativity! She has added so much to my life and I count her as one of my blessings!

Got something you want to add a little personal touch to? Emily can help! Just drop me a comment and we can help you personalize whatever it might be, the sky's the limit!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails